Katrina Bell (Ba SW) has worked with children and families in a variety of roles for 13 years.
She has extensive experience working in case management and clinical roles with children and families, including birth parents, foster and kinship carers and residential care workers and children and adolescents.
- Bachelor of Social Work and is an Advanced Accredited Social Worker with the Australian Association of Social Work.
- Post Graduate Training in Family Therapy and Systems Theory.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy and is a member of the Australian Association of Play Therapists.
- Training in Developmental Psychiatry and Infant Mental Health
- Level One Certificate in Theraplay
- Level One and Two in Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy, currently completing Level Three.
- Currently working toward certification in Synergetic Play Therapy.
- Currently completing Advanced Diploma in Children’s Yoga.